Thursday, July 16, 2009

At work rebel

So I'm feeling like quite the rebel, blogging away at work. Then again, it's 5:41 PM, so my day is technically over, I'm just waiting for my boss to leave. Don't think he's an overachiever or anything though, he didn't come in until 11.

I don't think I have anything particularly interesting to say, however I am hardcore into this blog:http://20-nothings.blogspot.com
so thought I would pass it along.

It pretty much encapsulates the 20 something experience. Especially in terms of dating. None in my future- not from the Jewish boyfriend that I'm not actually attracted to, or the kid who asked for fashion advice and then got especially sensitive when I offered some. Not even from the guy on Jdate who is unnaturally tall for a Jew! In his defense I said my week was super busy, but that I'd be up for it next week. So it's possible, although my week is filling up fast. I'm a busy girl.

Atlantic City this weekend with a bunch of the sorority sisters, should be interesting. I'm so not in the mood for a crazy, boozing, Vegas-type weekend, all I really want to do is binge eat oreos while watching some good chick flicks, but maybe this is just what I need? Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment